Monday, October 10, 2011

Technical difficulties

I've just heard that some users are having trouble posting comments to this blog. I don't know how many people are affected by the problem or how long it's been going on. To help me gather more data, could I ask my regular readers to try writing comments in response to this post and see whether they go through? And if you try to post a comment and it doesn't work, could you e-mail me (those of you who have my e-mail address) and let me know? Thanks.

4 comments:

Nitecruzr said...

Here's a test comment.

See:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=4d7dd16ed48a81f0&hl=en

Laura E. Davis, AFPD, FDSET said...

Testing. Testing. One, two three.

(I'm not using my AFPD log-on. Let's see which one shows up)

Doug Bonar said...

Works for me. But I'm loggin in with Google so they should get that much right.

Amy Ksir said...

Testing! (I'm catching up on my blogs...)